We are looking for an analytical, results-driven backend developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The backend developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a backend developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
- Knowledge of specific languages, such as PHP and Python
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- Ability to organize your day and your deadlines
- Experience with eCommerce and Magento is valued
- English spoken and written
- Italian or German is a plus
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Young, cool, innovative and international environment
- Work on very innovative projects for international brands
- Educational opportunities
- Events participation